Why become a member? ×
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

OD100 Custom Audio head & matching cab

Was going to sell the head a while ago and changed my mind. Got something else a few months ago so now this is going.

100% perfect condition with CA foot switch and covers. No marks. Tubes all in tip top condition. It's a Soldano and Mesa killer.

I'm in France but it's not a problem. We're regularly back to the UK to see family but if need be, I'll drive it over, see the kids at the same time and whoever buys it can make a little contribution towards the diesel assuming the meet / delivery is somewhere between say Dover and Hertfordshire (inc London) This can not be sent via a courier service.

If you're looking at this I'll assume you know what it is and are aware of the quality of John Suhr's products. No doubt you all have a guitarist who wants one

To buy something like this today costs around $4,000 and you've got to get it from the USA and pay the taxes. Here in Europe, cheapest I found was £3,600 for a new rig and just under £3,000 for a secondhand set up with no covers and a few scratches.

Looking for £2,600

Thanks for looking.