Why become a member? ×

Feeler: Ashdown ABM-300 head and ABM 210T cab

Hi all

A tentative feeler here, I've got an Ashdown ABM-300 Evo II head and ABM 210T cab. I don't really want to sell it but I'm having to move and need money for a deposit on a new flat, so I might have to move these on. I paid £300 for the head about 3 years ago, and bought the cab about 2 and half years ago for £220. I'm looking for [b]£375[/b] for the pair, or I can split if needed, [b]£225[/b] and [b]£150[/b] respectively, but I can't post it unfortunately.

I've no pictures at the moment as it's currently on loan to a friend, the head has a few superficial scuffs but is in full working order, the cab is in very good condition except for a wee bit on one of the back corners where my pet rabbit had a wee chew on it. It's not too bad, and is currently covered with black duct tape.

I can try and aarange for people to try it out if they want to, I'll see if I can get some pictures ASAP too.

Any questions give me a PM, or you can text me on my mobile number on my profile on here, under "Interests".

EDIT: Collection would be from Glasgow, it's in Hyndland in the West End just now.

Edited by Jono Bolton