Why become a member? ×

Fender Jaguar Black, •••NEW PICTURES!•••

Robert Manning

[quote name='munkonthehill' post='1228240' date='May 11 2011, 11:19 PM']all the very best with this venture however remember the grass isnt always greener!!!![/quote]

You know what... i'm keeping it!

There a bit rare now anyway :) ha

cheers.!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

[quote name='Robert Manning' post='1228201' date='May 11 2011, 10:54 PM'][center]Welcome![/center]

[center]Fender Jaguar CIJ! [/center]

This is now back on the market, so i thought id'e better take some good photos and show you how sexy this fender is!

[center]•Firstly! Mine is NOT very buzzy! i'm not sure if this is all jags or not, but this is the only one i have owned but its fine for me!

•The frets are bass'icly mint! i would rate them at 10/10

•The Jag has been upgraded by me with a shaller adjustable bridge, with left/right moving rails. Not sure if it made a differense to the sound, but its a solid bit of metal and adds to the value

•The neck and body i would rate at 8.5/10, theres a few little blems, but you can see from the pics non which detract form the booty of the bass!

•For me it doesn't sound like a jazz bass! sure the basic tone is there, but it has its own unique sound! very warm, with a lot of bite at the bridge pickup.

•Switches for the pickups, and a S1 Switch!!!!

•Active two band preamp!, never used it though :lol: i made a video demonstrating the sounds :)[/center]

For sale, i'm looking for £500 ish. fender don't make these anymore, so obviously the value is going nowhere but up!
Bass centre sold the last one for £750! and iv'e seen a few decent ones sell on eBay for £630. (trust me i was bidding on it!!!!)

[center][size=6][font="Arial Black"]•••TRADE WISE IM REALLY OPEN!!! OFFER ME ANYTHING AND ILL CONSIDER IT•••[/font][/size][/center]

Ive trrades with 'Lewwy' 'everyonedoesit' 'wall4string' .... ask them, there all been happy with the trades :)

[attachment=82105:IMG_0936.JPG]
[attachment=82102:IMG_0933.jpg]
[attachment=82106:IMG_0938.jpg]
[attachment=82107:IMG_0939.JPG]
[attachment=82108:IMG_0940.JPG]
[attachment=82109:IMG_0942.jpg]
[attachment=82112:IMG_0946.JPG]
[attachment=82111:IMG_0944.jpg]
[attachment=82110:IMG_0943.jpg]
[attachment=82103:IMG_0934.jpg]
[attachment=82104:IMG_0935.jpg]
[attachment=82101:IMG_0931.JPG][/quote]

Is this bass still avail? im interested ifso - i presume it comes with the hardcase? email me at [email protected] ifso and we'll discuss. where are you based?
cheers, simon

[quote name='Robert Manning' post='1228201' date='May 11 2011, 10:54 PM'][center]Welcome![/center]

[center]Fender Jaguar CIJ! [/center]

This is now back on the market, so i thought id'e better take some good photos and show you how sexy this fender is!

[center]•Firstly! Mine is NOT very buzzy! i'm not sure if this is all jags or not, but this is the only one i have owned but its fine for me!

•The frets are bass'icly mint! i would rate them at 10/10

•The Jag has been upgraded by me with a shaller adjustable bridge, with left/right moving rails. Not sure if it made a differense to the sound, but its a solid bit of metal and adds to the value

•The neck and body i would rate at 8.5/10, theres a few little blems, but you can see from the pics non which detract form the booty of the bass!

•For me it doesn't sound like a jazz bass! sure the basic tone is there, but it has its own unique sound! very warm, with a lot of bite at the bridge pickup.

•Switches for the pickups, and a S1 Switch!!!!

•Active two band preamp!, never used it though :lol: i made a video demonstrating the sounds :)[/center]

For sale, i'm looking for £500 ish. fender don't make these anymore, so obviously the value is going nowhere but up!
Bass centre sold the last one for £750! and iv'e seen a few decent ones sell on eBay for £630. (trust me i was bidding on it!!!!)

[center][size=6][font="Arial Black"]•••TRADE WISE IM REALLY OPEN!!! OFFER ME ANYTHING AND ILL CONSIDER IT•••[/font][/size][/center]

Ive trrades with 'Lewwy' 'everyonedoesit' 'wall4string' .... ask them, there all been happy with the trades :)

[attachment=82105:IMG_0936.JPG]
[attachment=82102:IMG_0933.jpg]
[attachment=82106:IMG_0938.jpg]
[attachment=82107:IMG_0939.JPG]
[attachment=82108:IMG_0940.JPG]
[attachment=82109:IMG_0942.jpg]
[attachment=82112:IMG_0946.JPG]
[attachment=82111:IMG_0944.jpg]
[attachment=82110:IMG_0943.jpg]
[attachment=82103:IMG_0934.jpg]
[attachment=82104:IMG_0935.jpg]
[attachment=82101:IMG_0931.JPG][/quote]

hay man i have a usa fender jazz 2010 3 tone sunberst i was wondring if you want to trade it come with a hard case to

Why wasn't this bass sold ages ago? It's fantastic!

I was thinking of upgrading to a MM USA Sterling, but after trying one out, it just didn't have the same impact on me. This is a very, very good bass! (IMHO!)

EDIT: It [u]was[/u] sold ages ago! Nevermind - welcome to the club @ who ever bought this magnificent bass!

Edited by PerfectionBG

[quote name='Robert Manning' post='1343278' date='Aug 17 2011, 03:40 PM']Wow!
I wish I still had it!
Always wanted a sunburst USA STD

Sorry the jag went ages ago.

Had hardly any interest. I I still had the jag I would have bit your arm off.[/quote]

#
haha its cool man sorry to hear and i just trade my jazz for a Marcus Miller bass