Why become a member? ×

Musicman Stingray (2007 LE) Blue Dawn HS Twin Pickup (Back on sale)

mtroun

For sale my 2007 Limited Edition Musicman Stingray in the famous Blue Dawn finish with maple fingerboard. This is the HS model with the familiar MM humbucker in the bridge position plus a single coil in the neck position, making it a lot more tonally versatile than the average 'Ray.
It comes complete with gorgeous matching blue taco shell case and I've been the only owner since I bought it in 2009 (it was with the distributor until coming into the shop where I bought it) but it has been played out on many gigs though mostly well looked after apart from a few scratches to the sides, a little dent near the jack plug and unfortunately a chip in the painted headstock (I was kicking myself when I did that)
It's set up with a great low action, practically plays itself!

This is a very beautiful tonally versatile instrument but unfortunately I mostly play the double bass these days and need to finance an upgrade of my main axe.

I'm based in Cardiff and would prefer collection but I will consider meeting someone halfway by car if they cover my costs.

I'm looking for £800

[attachment=79453:P1010001.JPG]
[attachment=79455:P1010003.JPG]
[attachment=79454:P1010002.JPG]
[attachment=79456:P1010004.JPG]
Sorry about the poor pics I am not much of a photographer!

Edited by mtroun

Just had a couple of PMs regarding trades.
I'm not interested at this stage.

I would possibly consider a Mexican Fender P or J (or similar mid-price quality bass) and about 500 quid in cash but I'm mostly looking for cash to afford a double bass I've been offered.

Thanks

• 11 months later...