Why become a member? ×

Hudson 5 String Bass Now £250

waynepunkdude

I have one of these beautiful looking basses for sale, due to me needing funds for a head

Bought about 3 years ago from Cranes in Cardiff for £549 and I bought it about 2 months back, I'm looking for £275,. Here's some specs:

5 string
3.4 kg
3 band active EQ
Spalted maple top
Maple/mahogany neck through design
Mahogany wings
34 inch scale
Single humbucker

It's a great bass, really light, very fast neck, comfortable to play. You can get some great tones out of it, can be very smooth or very stingray-esque

Edited by waynepunkdude

I know I always say it when the subject of these basses comes up, but my lad has a 4 string Tanglewood version, currently gigging it around Islington and East Kent (don't ask!), he absolutely loves it and is very protective about it. Beautiful to behold, boutique quality and plays very nicely indeed.

I'm sure if they had a different name on the end they would be sought after.

Anyway, have a bump!

[quote name='4 Strings' post='1230484' date='May 13 2011, 09:53 PM']I know I always say it when the subject of these basses comes up, but my lad has a 4 string Tanglewood version, currently gigging it around Islington and East Kent (don't ask!), he absolutely loves it and is very protective about it. Beautiful to behold, boutique quality and plays very nicely indeed.

I'm sure if they had a different name on the end they would be sought after.

Anyway, have a bump![/quote]

Cheers buddy