Why become a member? ×

dunlop crybaby zakk wylde

new- mxr carbon copy, this is an awesome pedal used at practice only and kept in a pedalboard so is like new. awesome pedal really dnt wanna have to get rid of the pedal but the current money situation means i need to unless a good trade comes up and it'll save me money in the future. im looking for 80 quid as ive only had it about 3 months and that includes postage.(traded)

i also have a crybaby wylde wah(zakk wylde sig) has no rubber feet but works really well apart from that, a few minor sctraches but nothing to bad. im looking for [b]50[/b] quid all posted

also have a boss hr-2 but the stacked pot is broken so both the harmony notes have to be the same volume not really a huge problem as you can dial out the 2nd harmony if needed, because of this im only looking for ( Sold )

behringer bass chorus, not using this anymore due to owning a boss ce-5, 20 quid and its yours!

im up for trades so feel free to offer, im after a ehx mini pog or some form of octave pedal but as i said offer away with anything!

andy

Edited by 0175westwood29

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...