Why become a member? ×
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

SOLD

TheFear

Trace Elliot Ah250 head , couple of green caps missing of the front but thats how i bought it, never give me any problems, Ultra violet light looks well cool.
1518 1 x 15" trace Elliot cab green carpet covered, Grill has been recently powdercoated, prefer to sell together but will split.
Head on hold
Cab £130

Edited by TheFear

[quote name='radders' post='1222855' date='May 7 2011, 08:19 AM']Hi, I need a TE 1x15 or 1x18 to go with my TE 1215 so this would be perfect. Only trouble is I live in West Sussex and not sure if/how I could pick up. Any idea about delivery costs?[/quote]
you could put an advert on here to see if anyone is passing my way and going down south, people on here are generally quite helpful,failing that i am travelling to eastleigh in hants in about 2 to 3 weeks might be able to meet up somewhere

[quote name='radders' post='1222869' date='May 7 2011, 09:03 AM']Hi, if it was before the 27th that would be perfect as I have an important gig then. If you are OK with that arrangement then I could definitely arrange to meet up to collect.[/quote]
pm sent