Why become a member? ×

greetings, my name be MrSnuts

MrSnuts

Well, here I am, fully registerred and entering the sphere of british bassists... now thats exciting!

Things I'd like to let you know about me? 30year old male living in some village on the western border of germany.
I do play bass, a selfbuild upright (my dad in laws a luthier, lucky me) and some cheap four string electric. I started playing the drums, later got some minimal reggae guitar skills, then discovered playing bass when homerecording my first solo project album in 2002. Oh, yes, started playing alto-saxophone last summer, too :-)
Had a little freelance studio with some friends for a couple of years, the website is still on (funkhausflowsdorf.com) for those that really want to dig that up.
So, I'm up to something new now, looking for bassists all over the web to check out my new project, something people come up with that dont have their favorite musician living next door:
I have spent three month coding on a new website wich I'd like to invite you to check out. (time to use this great one: :) )
Don't want to be a spamming pest, but I'm really quite sure some people following my invitation might be glad they did so - the site features a whole lot of beats and backing tracks (367 to this minute to be honest, not one midi thing there) that are a great source of fun when practising. I put a lot of effort into a nice speed and style navigation to be able to switch from jam to jam while practising whatever I got in my hands. Now, that being too simple, I added the feature to be able to re-upload whatever you jammed to the track you chose. You hear it comin? YES, I am looking for bassists of all ages and style preferences who' like to take part in this sort-of online jam session!
It is online since april 1st (chose fools day on purpose), so it's really just getting started. Thanx in advance to all who got the time to check it out and give me some feedback, I'm looking forward to hear some international deep notes soon on
[url="http://www.wikiloops.com"]http://www.wikiloops.com[/url]!

greetings
Dick Snuts

I hope no one feels offended by this posting, I thought honesty about my reasons of showing up here is better than leaving suspicious hints here and there. thanx for your time reading this, I do appreciate it.