Why become a member? ×

GONE TO eBay. Tech 21 Red Ripper, Blackstar HT Dual and Behringer BLE100 For Sale

Guest teamcoy

Guest teamcoy

Hello,

I am having a bit of a clearout.

For sale are the following, all prices include shipping within the UK. If you want to collect I will knock a bit of these prices. I am near Leeds. If you don't agree with the price, make me an offer.

[b]Blackstar HT-Dual:[/b]
Great pedal which works brilliantly for bass. Two channels of Valve Overdrive. I used this quite a lot before I got my bass terror. Boxed with PSU, instructions etc. £100
[attachment=78278:HT_Dual.jpg]

[b]Tech 21 Red Ripper:[/b]
Have used this for one practice, bought it a month ago for £152 from hotrox new. Didn't do what I wanted it to so I gave up on it too early. Boxed with all paperwork. Mint Condition. £100
[attachment=78272:Red_Ripper.jpg]

[b]Tech 21 VT Bass: SOLD[/b]

[b]Tech 21 Bass Driver DI BDDI: SOLD[/b]

[b]Behringer BDI21: SOLD[/b]

[b]Behringer BLE100 (Available) & TU300 SOLD[/b]
Behringer version of BOSS LMB3 Bass Limiter Enhancer £10
[attachment=78279:Tuner_and_Limiter.jpg]

Pedals will be sent well packaged on the next working day after I receive cleared payment if payment received before 9pm. Open to offers. The setting markers on the pedals are just fine silver tape so can be removed or moved around easy enough. Also, most of the pedals have velcro on the bottom for pedal board use.

Payment preferred by direct bank transfer, will accept paypal if you mark it as a gift.

Edited by teamcoy

Guest teamcoy

[quote name='teamcoy' post='1210149' date='Apr 24 2011, 05:21 PM']BDDI has sold.[/quote]

The BDI21 has sold pending payment in the morning.

Guest teamcoy

It just isn't what I thought it was going to be. You interested in it?

[quote name='topo morto' post='1211080' date='Apr 25 2011, 06:14 PM']What was it you didn't like about the Red Ripper?[/quote]

[quote name='teamcoy' post='1211197' date='Apr 25 2011, 08:38 PM']It just isn't what I thought it was going to be. You interested in it?[/quote]

Watched all the videos - good stuff but I reckon my Crowther 'Prunes' does that job for me already so can't justify it really...
hard to resist buying a pedal called "ripper" from Yorkshire though :)

Guest teamcoy

You know you want it. I was actually hoping for more synth than growl. Does both very well but I already have enough fuzz to make a tummy rumble.

[quote name='topo morto' post='1211333' date='Apr 25 2011, 11:46 PM']Watched all the videos - good stuff but I reckon my Crowther 'Prunes' does that job for me already so can't justify it really...
hard to resist buying a pedal called "ripper" from Yorkshire though :)[/quote]

Guest teamcoy

Last bump before eBay.

I would consider trades too if that whets your appettite. Synth/Filter/Octaver all appeal.

I currently use the following:

Small Stone
Steel Leather
Boss TU3
Aguilar Tone Hammer
Boss LMB-3
Green Muff
LPB-1

Edited by teamcoy

Guest teamcoy

Hi Hoooooooooooo.

Hi Hoooooooooooo.

Hi Ho, Hi Ho, off to eBay we go.

[quote name='teamcoy' post='1222744' date='May 6 2011, 11:33 PM']Last bump before eBay.

I would consider trades too if that whets your appettite. Synth/Filter/Octaver all appeal.

I currently use the following:

Small Stone
Steel Leather
Boss TU3
Aguilar Tone Hammer
Boss LMB-3
Green Muff
LPB-1[/quote]