Why become a member? ×

Ken Lawrence Associate 6 String

wira

Up for sale is my Ken Lawrence Associate 6 string

the bass is in very good condition and i will include a softcase. It is very light and compact for a 6 string, very easy and comfortable to play.I would like to get 2500€ + shipping from germany.

The specs

Mahogany body
3 piece maple neck
cocobolo top
34 scale
17mm spacing at the bridge
katalox fretboard
wenge pickup covers
vintage frets
hipshot hardware
custom duncan split singles and pre
weight 4,3kg

More pics and additional info by request. Thanks for watching !

Edited by wira

Hi Wira,

I'm a new member to Basschat, although I've been viewing the site for a few years.
I sent you a message earlier today, it was supposed to be a PM, not sure if I did it correctly. Anyway, I'm interested in your bass and wanted to know if you'd be interested in an offer of 2500 euros?

My elder brother is in Germany at the moment but returns to the UK on Tuesday 26 Apr, so I could get a cheque to you pretty fast.

Your thoughts?

Regards - Lugzy

[quote name='Lugzydee' post='1210018' date='Apr 24 2011, 01:53 PM']Hi Wira,

I'm a new member to Basschat, although I've been viewing the site for a few years.
I sent you a message earlier today, it was supposed to be a PM, not sure if I did it correctly. Anyway, I'm interested in your bass and wanted to know if you'd be interested in an offer of 2500 euros?

My elder brother is in Germany at the moment but returns to the UK on Tuesday 26 Apr, so I could get a cheque to you pretty fast.

Your thoughts?

Regards - Lugzy[/quote]

i got your pm and replied, thanks !