Why become a member? ×

For Sale/Trade Yamaha TRB 6 II..SOLD

haruki

I'm interested in this bass but I live all the way up in West Yorkshire so would be a bit of a bitch to arrange a collection, is £450 the final price you're willing to go for, and are you unwilling to post?

Cheers

I also have an ibanez atk bass in sparkly cherry red which i'd be willing to give over in order to knock off some cash but its unprobable you'd want it...

[quote name='jackyc123' post='1240231' date='May 22 2011, 12:25 PM']I'm interested in this bass but I live all the way up in West Yorkshire so would be a bit of a bitch to arrange a collection, is £450 the final price you're willing to go for, and are you unwilling to post?

Cheers

I also have an ibanez atk bass in sparkly cherry red which i'd be willing to give over in order to knock off some cash but its unprobable you'd want it...[/quote]

Hi jackyc123 - I would be interested in trying to sort something out but its on hold at the moment -
somebody else is interested and he has first dibs.

bw
martin

[quote name='jackyc123' post='1240231' date='May 22 2011, 12:25 PM']I'm interested in this bass but I live all the way up in West Yorkshire so would be a bit of a bitch to arrange a collection, is £450 the final price you're willing to go for, and are you unwilling to post?

Cheers

I also have an ibanez atk bass in sparkly cherry red which i'd be willing to give over in order to knock off some cash but its unprobable you'd want it...[/quote]

Hi jackyc123 - I would be interested in trying to sort something out but its on hold at the moment -

bw
martin

Cheers

bw
martin

Cheers

bw
martin