Why become a member? ×

**SOLD** Jaydee Mark King Lefty

JPWebb

[quote name='cycrowave' post='1198688' date='Apr 13 2011, 08:49 PM']Very nice! You might want to advertise in the lefty thread, its stickied at the ttop of the forum :)[/quote]
thanks for that, you were quick to help

[quote name='cycrowave' post='1198688' date='Apr 13 2011, 08:49 PM']Very nice! You might want to advertise in the lefty thread, its stickied at the ttop of the forum :)[/quote]
really good band you have too it has to be said

[quote name='JPWebb' post='1199059' date='Apr 14 2011, 09:23 AM']really good band you have too it has to be said[/quote]

thanks dude! us lefties gotta stick together :)

good luck with the sale, im sure someones gonna be real happy with that bass!

Edited by cycrowave

[quote name='JPWebb' post='1200339' date='Apr 15 2011, 11:00 AM']I've just found out what a tyre kicker is.. and this feller is one of those :) :) :lol: :D :P[/quote]

I don´t exactly know what a "tyre kicker" is (English is not my native language), but is seems to me that nothing good at all.

My only crime was to pm this nice guy and make him an offer which he considered the most repugnant, humiliating and despicable on earth.

Ok, maybe it was a little low, but not so low that after 4 days and 5 e-mails of apologies and offers of buying for what he was asking for, [b]the only[/b] response was this:

"This item is post to UK only. Please read the description before asking. Thanks. Bye Bye."

That was the only response after 5 e-mails. And yes, at first he told me he would ship to Spain.

How would you call that?
Are you 12 years old or something?

We have a saying in Spain that goes "arrieritos somos y en el camino nos encontraremos".
It more or less means (talking about basses) that maybe in the near future I could have a bass that you may want, and then we will see each other faces again....

I honestly wish that this never happens to anyone else cause it hurts.

Hasta luego amigos :lol: :lol: :D

By the way, the bass is now on Ebay 150 pounds cheaper than the first time, even closer to my repugnant first offer.

[quote name='JPWebb' post='1200339' date='Apr 15 2011, 10:00 AM']I've just found out what a tyre kicker is.. and this feller is one of those :) :) :lol: :D :P[/quote]
Con respecto a tyre kicker: Me olvidé de agregar - acosador. No, acabo de decir .... Stalker. Tal vez incluso una falta de respeto, no estoy seguro, no he utilizado español desde que estaba en la escuela. :lol:

That´s absolutely false.

I sent one last mail offering the 1.450 pounds you were asking for. Maybe you deleted it [b]accidentally[/b] or it did not get to you for whatever reason, but I sent it. Not my fault either.

Yes, the shipping costs were a little expensive and that´s the only thing I wanted to discuss about.

I am still behind my words and now here on the board for everyone to see I am still offering you the 1.300 pounds you want plus shipping to Madrid.

I am open to start from zero...how about you?