Why become a member? ×

Gallien Krueger Neo 212

Hi Guys,

I've been using this cab for years now without any problems at all but want to move it on to replace it with a 4ohm cab that I've already got waiting for me etc.

600watts RMS @ 8ohms and I think it weighs 55lbs IIRC but all the tech spec's online on GK's website.
Clear, punchy sounding cab with a speakon and jack input at the back as well as an attenuator for the tweeter.
Can easily be carried by one person and it's fully compatible with GK's biamp heads.

The cab has been gigged a lot but has been looked after but there's some wear+tear on the tolex covering or whatever it is, I did replace the jack on the back after it caught on a door whilst being carried and by now the castors are a bit trolley-like and have a bit of a mind of their own.

I'm based in North Wales near Bangor and don't mind driving the cab somewhere so long as we can sort something out.

£200?

I'll try and sort images asap but the only damage is purely cosmetic on the back and sides and don't even catch the eye I'm just putting it all out there.

Most days from Monday (18th this month) I can drop it off or arrange for a pickup as by then I'll have my new cab if all goes to plan so I'll be good to go.

Thanks guys, hope it tickles someone's fancy.

Cheers,

Ben.

Hi guys. Thanks for all the interest there's been a good handful of PM's with which I'm sure I'll be able to finalise the cab's sale tonight so it's provisionally gone I'm afraid!

I'll answer all the PM's this lunchtime I was driving to and fro a rehearsal last night and I'm at work this morning.

Thanks again, will post if it doesn't go.

Cheers,

B.