Why become a member? ×

FT: Schecter Hellraiser V

Shawman

Hello Ladies and Gents!

simply due to the fact that since i got my G&L and LAG i've spent more time just looking at this bass on the wall rather than playing it!
Not entirely sure about the value, looking at the new price they seem to sit in the £600-£700 region

the bass is in fantastic condition, barely a mark on it. Really just throwing this out there to see if anybody fancies a wee trade-a-roo! not that i'm really wanting to get rid of it, but i'm not doing it justice by eye-humping it instead of playing it

a few specs -

•BODY: Mahogany w/ Figured Maple
•NECK/FINGERBOARD: Multi-Laminate Maple & Walnut / Rosewood
•FRETS: 24 Jumbo
•INLAYS: Black Pearl 'Gothic Cross'
•PICKUPS: EMG HZ
•ELECTRONICS: Vol/Blend/ Active 18-Volt 2-band EQ (w/selectable treble frequencies)
•BRIDGE: Schecter Custom String Thru Body (or Top Load)
•BINDING: Abalone
•TUNERS: Schecter
•HARDWARE: Black Chrome

not really got anything particular in mind as to what i'd be looking for , but would need to be a 5 string...or a special 4! I do like Warwicks and Spectors, and would be quite interested in a 5 string Jazz, MAY also be willing to part with some cash for a MM sterling 5...this list will probably continue to grow but this is all i can think of at the moment. Open to any suggestions

will get some pictures of it up as soon as i can, in the meantime if you have any questions don't hesitate to ask

cheers

Gary

Edited by Shawman

• 6 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

[quote name='Gust0o' timestamp='1342824015' post='1741717']
Shame mate, great little basses - just a tough time to be doing business.
[/quote]

why thank you sir!

drunk bump

and just to say as well that the marks and stuff on the front are just fingerprints - no scratches at all

Edited by Shawman

thanks very much for the input - i have thought about selling, although the cash would probably get eaten up and not see another bass (which would be the preference) but then again there's a baby on the way, so may well prove useful

and just to confirm, it does indeed sound great :)

• 3 weeks later...

Still got the Bass bud?

[url="http://basschat.co.uk/topic/184276-fsft-fender-mij-jazz-62-ri-trade-for-5-string-or-sale/"]http://basschat.co.uk/topic/184276-fsft-fender-mij-jazz-62-ri-trade-for-5-string-or-sale/[/url] of any interest?

Cheers

Pete