Why become a member? ×

*SOLD*Jazz bass

Raslee

Hi, selling this project bass that i've done in order to fund another.

It is a nice Squire neck with a Fender decal done rather well on a nice aged cream 90's Hohner Professional range Jazz body with the Hohner electronics inside. The neck has had 'Mother of pearl' block stickers added to good effect, these are easily removable (not all are exact positioning but it looks good IMO). I was going to change the pick ups for some Fender ones but i was very impressed with the Hohners as they have a really good range and a mid 'growl/honk' - good jazz bass sounds in other words. All in all nice cheap Jazz bass, plays well, intonation is brilliant and the action is low without buzzes - looks nice & plays nice too. Has D'addrio strings fitted, can put used flats on if you prefer.

[url="https://picasaweb.google.com/Mr.LeeStone/JazzBass?feat=directlink"]Pictures here[/url]

How's £160 posted, £150 collected or may trade for maple P neck (All parts, Mighty might etc + cash either way)

Softcase or tattyish hard case extra £10

Also have a Fender Jazz ashtray £10 if interested for this bass, it's not been fitted to date. :)

Edited by Rasta