Why become a member? ×

Seymour Duncan Basslines Quarter Pounder Jazz Bass Pickups

Seymour Duncan Basslines Quarter Pounder Jazz Bass Pickups in good condition with original boxes. Large 1/4" pole pieces for hotter output than traditional single coils, but still a true single coil pickup.

£70 ono

[attachment=76680:IMG_0689.JPG][attachment=76681:IMG_0690.JPG]

The blurb:

Seymour Duncan SJB-3 quarter-pound for jazz bass®

High output true single-coil. Recommended for blues, classic rock, garage, heavy rock, classic metal and nu-metal. Developed for the bassist who needs the slammin' output of the Hot but with even stronger attack. The quarter-inch pole pieces and intense windings deliver a full response with great sustain. Includes logo cover.

Neck and bridge are calibrated. Neck pickup is slightly narrower and is RW/RP for hum cancelling when both pickups are used together. Often used together with STC-2 or -3 Tone Circuits for optimal tonal control.

Edited by TRBboy

Don't suppose you fancy a swap for the Seymour Duncan SJB set? Vintage style.

[quote name='TRBboy' post='1184009' date='Mar 31 2011, 10:10 PM']Seymour Duncan Basslines Quarter Pounder Jazz Bass Pickups in good condition with original boxes. Large 1/4" pole pieces for hotter output than traditional single coils, but still a true single coil pickup.

I'll try to add some pics when I get a minute.

£70 ono

The blurb:

Seymour Duncan SJB-3 quarter-pound for jazz bass®

High output true single-coil. Recommended for blues, classic rock, garage, heavy rock, classic metal and nu-metal. Developed for the bassist who needs the slammin' output of the Hot but with even stronger attack. The quarter-inch pole pieces and intense windings deliver a full response with great sustain. Includes logo cover.

Neck and bridge are calibrated. Neck pickup is slightly narrower and is RW/RP for hum cancelling when both pickups are used together. Often used together with STC-2 or -3 Tone Circuits for optimal tonal control.[/quote]

[quote name='chriswilliams666' post='1184097' date='Mar 31 2011, 11:24 PM']Don't suppose you fancy a swap for the Seymour Duncan SJB set? Vintage style.[/quote]

No sorry, I've just ordered some Dimarzio Ultra Jazz 'cause I want something even hotter than the QP's. Thanks for the offer though!