Why become a member? ×

Sandberg JM4

rob_89

Dont really want to have to do this as im really happy with the bass. Bought from BC just a few weeks ago but things have started to go wrong with the car and I think il be replacing it soon, so this will really help me towards it.

Ive nicked Chris' original FS thread for photos and description, so hope he doesnt mind....

[url="http://basschat.co.uk/index.php?showtopic=119595&hl=sandberg"]http://basschat.co.uk/index.php?showtopic=...amp;hl=sandberg[/url]

Its really a great bass and i was set on keeping it. If anyone wants:

More photos
A tryout
More information

Then please get in touch. I am in Rotherham, South Yorkshire.

Might be worth pointing out im without a cab at the minute and just got a tiny practice amp so if you want to fetch your own amp to get a true reflection of the sound (which is great by the way) then please do.

Im after what i paid for it which was £700 and i can post it for an extra £15. I'd be willing to travel reasonable distances too if it helps anyone, something to discuss should anyone be interested.

Cheers

Rob

Edited by rob_89

[quote name='chuck_stones' post='1183718' date='Mar 31 2011, 07:12 PM']Dammit....Loved the look of this the first time it came around, but couldn't afford it then. Typically, can't afford it now either.....freaking awesome basses! :)[/quote]

I couldn't afford it first time round either.

[quote name='edster' post='1183688' date='Mar 31 2011, 06:55 PM']PM'd.[/quote]

PM replied to

[quote name='chuck_stones' post='1183718' date='Mar 31 2011, 07:12 PM']Dammit....Loved the look of this the first time it came around, but couldn't afford it then. Typically, can't afford it now either.....freaking awesome basses! :)[/quote]

It certainly is a quality bass! Wish i could keep it

Edited by rob_89

[quote name='chuck_stones' post='1183814' date='Mar 31 2011, 08:08 PM']Just offer me first refusal if you end up buying it and need to move it on again :)[/quote]

Will do! Don't hold your breath though. I plan on keeping this! :)