Why become a member? ×

Calling all Queen fans!!

Calling all Queen fans - got an unplayed 2006 model Brian May Signature Red Special, with gig bag, signed by Brian, dated 2006.
Brand new condition, never played. Includes a small signed photo in the gig bag too.
Price drop to £500 Cash on collection please, or bank transfer to send it, plus £15 freight in the UK, £40 in Europe.
I'm based in SE9.
Any questions please ask.
Cheers!

Edited by Nickytwister

Ey Nick! :) How are ya matey!? - Awwww that's sa-weeeeeeeeeet! I had a lil play on one of the 'Red Special' basses at the London Bass Guitar Show.. awww, I could have shelled out for one of those and still had space to GAS for one of these guitars too! I am a fan! ha ha!

[quote name='Nickytwister' post='1183124' date='Mar 31 2011, 11:10 AM']Hello mate!
This one's legit - Deano knows!!
Yeah, those basses are pretty quirky eh?
Did you ever do anything about the WWRY thing?
N[/quote]

Hey mate! - I haven't followed up the WWRY thing just yet - I've had some other bits n bobs to tend to, so didn't wanna ask then not be able to turn up. I will def do as you suggested, it's a great opportunity!

I'd love to have a Red Special, but cash needs to be diverted elsewhere! (Bass gear usually ha ha!!)

Dooooooooooooooooood

• 1 month later...

[quote name='Stag' post='1230753' date='May 14 2011, 10:00 AM']Ive passed this link on to someone who me and Dan know rather well who may be interested... or at least would definitely find someone who WILL be interested![/quote]

Cheers!
N