Why become a member? ×

EH QTRON+

lee650

[attachment=5442:P5200030.JPG][attachment=5440:P5200025.JPG]
Hi all somthing to tickle your tonebuds!

ELECTRO HARMONIX QTRON+ -- This pedal was co designed by the guy who created the famous mutron, its just pure funk!!!
it has the FX loop built in so you can pug in your OC2 or Octabass and get moog heaven, is in great nick as was bought new but not used very much, Its in a sturdy wooden box and comes with its own power supply,apparently bootsy and flea have one (among about 50 other makes) will cost about £10 to deliver, so id like £70 (incl delivery)

Fantastic sound but doesnt fit in the pedalboard anymore (too many pedals) would trade for an EBS IQ or a decent onboard eq (audere, aguilar obp, j retro)
Thanks for looking-LEE ( SOLD!!!!)

Edited by lee650

BUMPITY BUMP

Hi all
Some stuff to tickle your tonebuds

ELECTRO HARMONIX QTRON+ -- This pedal was co designed by the guy who created the famous mutron, its just pure funk!!!
it has the FX loop built in so you can pug in your OC2 or Octabass and get moog heaven, is
in great nick as was bought new but not used very much, Its in a sturdy wooden box and comes with its own power supply, will cost about £10 to deliver, so id like £80 (incl delivery).

[attachment=5440:P5200025.JPG]

APHEX 1402 BASS EXCITER -- This is the pedal version with optical BIG BOTTOM!!!!!! it targets certain
freqencies at both ends of the spectrum and sublely enhances them, i used this on the ships to clean up some very horrible old amps so it became known as my turd polisher, i dont really need it now ive my lovely Ebs amp, it also has a built in DI and the effect can be sent or the di'd signal dry, its one of those things you dont really notice it until you turn it off and your sound deflates, it works particularly well with ashdown stuff ive found.
Quite expensive when they came out (i paid about £115) they are a lot cheaper now though,
[attachment=5441:P5200033.JPG]

[attachment=5442:P5200030.JPG] you can have this for £40 (incl delivery)

BEHRINGER VINTAGE PHASER -- Its basically a copy of the Electro harmonix small stone, cheap as chips but does
"The colour of money" thing , gimmie £15 (incl delivery)[attachment=5443:P5200036.JPG]

Just a bit of a spring clean hope they can make someone happy, thanks for looking-LEE
[/quote]

HI
The aphex is sold, new price on the Qtron+ ,its well funky.

Hi all
Some stuff to tickle your tonebuds

it has the FX loop built in so you can pug in your OC2 or Octabass and get moog heaven, is
in great nick as was bought new but not used very much, Its in a sturdy wooden box and comes with its own power supply, will cost about £10 to deliver, so id like £75 (incl delivery).

[attachment=5440:P5200025.JPG]

APHEX 1402 BASS EXCITER -- This is the pedal version with optical BIG BOTTOM!!!!!! it targets certain
freqencies at both ends of the spectrum and sublely enhances them, i used this on the ships to clean up some very horrible old amps so it became known as my turd polisher, i dont really need it now ive my lovely Ebs amp, it also has a built in DI and the effect can be sent or the di'd signal dry, its one of those things you dont really notice it until you turn it off and your sound deflates, it works particularly well with ashdown stuff ive found.
Quite expensive when they came out (i paid about £115) they are a lot cheaper now though,
[attachment=5441:P5200033.JPG]

[attachment=5442:P5200030.JPG] you can have this for £40 (incl delivery) SOLD!!!!

BEHRINGER VINTAGE PHASER -- Its basically a copy of the Electro harmonix small stone, cheap as chips but does
"The colour of money" thing , gimmie £15 (incl delivery)[attachment=5443:P5200036.JPG]

Just a bit of a spring clean hope they can make someone happy, thanks for looking-LEE
[/quote]

Other items gone
Bumping for trades anyone!!!!

[attachment=5442:P5200030.JPG][attachment=5440:P5200025.JPG]
Hi all somthing to tickle your tonebuds!

it has the FX loop built in so you can pug in your OC2 or Octabass and get moog heaven, is in great nick as was bought new but not used very much, Its in a sturdy wooden box and comes with its own power supply,apparently bootsy and flea have one (among about 50 other makes) will cost about £10 to deliver, so id like £70 (incl delivery)

Fantastic sound but doesnt fit in the pedalboard anymore (too many pedals) would trade for an EBS IQ or a decent onboard eq (audere, aguilar obp, j retro)
Thanks for looking-LEE
[/quote]