Why become a member? ×

FS/FT: 2x UNOPENED sets of Sadowsky Stainless Steel Strings

[size=5]These are now sold, thanks for looking![/size]

I have for sale 2 5-string sets of BRAND NEW, UNOPENED Sadowsky Stainless Steel strings (45-65-85-105-130T). I bought them a while ago but now I'm craving the Nickels.

For those who don't know them, these strings are really really good. Even volume/tone between ALL strings, great B string, they last for ages too. I had a set on for 6 months before I realised I'd forgotten to change them - I'm not saying they sounded like day one, but they were good enough that I didn't notice! Maybe that says more about me than the strings... Anyway, if you do a search on TalkBass you'll see that Roger personally stands by his strings and takes great care in putting quality out on the street.

As far as I know these strings aren't available to order from the UK. If you were to buy a single set from the Sadowsky store it would cost close to £40 inc shipping, and that's before you add on any VAT or import taxes.

I'll sell these for £25 each or £45 for both (inc. shipping). Paypal is fine. Alternatively if anyone has any 5-string Nickel sets I'll entertain trade offers, I'm preferably looking for the equivalent Sadowsky set with the 40-125 gauges but message me with any other offers.

Edited by DylanB