Why become a member? ×

Spector Performer 4 String

sebtwor

I am selling this Spector Performer due to recently investing in a Fender Jazz bass.

It's in pretty good condition however has surface scratches on it, mainly from the owner before me, i never really saw some of them. It has a few marks on the top side of the body again from the previous owner. They look like marks from a watch to me but i cant be too sure.

Overall i dont know a whole lot about the bass itself as it was a bit of an impulse buy but i do know that it plays very nice! It has a good low action perfect for faster styles of play and it sounds pretty good too!

Its a kind of dark brown/grey sort of colour, im not entirely sure due to me being colourblind but thats what it looks like to me.

I am looking for £150 ono for it.

It currently has Rotosound swing bass strings on it gauges 130/105/80/65 due to me playing in drop b. If you need me to change the strings for me then let me know.

I also have a Ritter Bass Gig Bag that i could throw in for an extra £20. Its in very good condition, let me know if you are interested in that too and i'll provide a picture for it.

Any questions feel free to ask, any more pictures needed again let me know. (Pictures aren't the greatest i know but i only have an iPhone for a camera!)

Many thanks guys!