Why become a member? ×
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

HK LUCAS 600 watt P.A. SOLD IN 2011 SORRY!

Am selling a 2:1 HK Lucas PA system.

It's a 600 watt one and is way more powerful than one would think with a 300 watt sub (15 " speaker) and 2 X 150 watt satelites.

It comes with 2 stands, a battered case for the stands, 2 X 10 metre quality thick cables with speakons and all the necessary covers, as the one drawback of these is that the cabinets can get scratched easily.

However these are in good condition and I'll even supply some touch-up paint as well!

These units are made in Germany and are pretty bomb proof, we've only ever had to replace a tweeter a couple of years ago for around £40.

The sub comes on wheels so these set ups are ideal for disco's, duos,trios or even as we had it, a 4 piece band. We've had vocals, guitar and bass all through it at times.

The only fault I can think of is that the mains switch does not light up, we used to tell if it was on by feeling the draught from the fan!

It's literally plug and play and you are ready to go ( with a mixer of course)!

[attachment=75813:S5000689.JPG]

[attachment=75807:S5000688.JPG]

[attachment=75804:S5000690.JPG]

Edited by yorks5stringer

I've had a request for a rear view....... calm down over there please!

Sorry photos not brilliant but you have on the left a balanced XLR in, a balanced out to another system and a volume knob. Ditto on the right. There are two speakon sockets for the speaker cables.

Below that the fan grill, directly underneath is the ICE socket and to the right the power switch ( which as previously mentioned, does not light up when on!)

[attachment=75914:S5000695.JPG]

[attachment=75913:S5000694.JPG]