Why become a member? ×

custom jazz body Alder/walnut

just recently got this, but ive seen another body i prefer (spalted maple/mahogany) so putting it up

i goit this from the states, its alder with a bookmatched walnut top, standard jazz routing, its an unfinished body so will need a final sand and either lacquer or oil etc to seal it.

it looks GREAT! the bookmatch walnut is fab, nice weight not too heavy, theres no 'hole' fro the bridge ground wire so that would need doing too.

all in including import taxes (thanks to our wonderful freindly government) this stands me £250 but i know i'm not gonna recoup that, but i'd like £160 and i'll include postage in that

for an extra £10 ive also got a custom made walnut control plate if interested?

can't seem to get my images to upload - saying theyre larger than the available space?? I can email anyone them if interested but heres a few ive added through photobucket:

I bought a quilted maple/mahogany body offa him at the beginning of the month and it's just disappeared into the ether. Annoying, cos I had a Warmoth custom build neck lined up for that body and that'll now have to change if this one's lost.

Looks nice, that one. I'll keep an eye on this thread.

[quote name='Stacker' post='1176868' date='Mar 26 2011, 08:57 AM']I bought a quilted maple/mahogany body offa him at the beginning of the month and it's just disappeared into the ether. Annoying, cos I had a Warmoth custom build neck lined up for that body and that'll now have to change if this one's lost.

Looks nice, that one. I'll keep an eye on this thread.[/quote]

took this one about 4 weeks to arrive!! i did start to panick a little!

• 2 weeks later...