Why become a member? ×

WITHDRAWN arion stereo flanger £17

Kev

saying bye to effect until i get into a band (keeping only the jacques trinity and the lel eq)

in addition to the seperate threads, i now also have for sale:

Digitech Whammy II - joint second rarest whammy (along with the bass whammy, guitar version of the bass whammy, tone wise identical, however has different harmonies to the bass whammy, and cannot track below A on whammy and harmony settings (detune tracks down to :huh: boxed and manualed (which is very rare), with suitable maplins power supply. Great condition

£SOLD

digitech bad monkey - super tube overdrive sim pedal, best your gunna get for the money, i personally used it to drive my distortions, which made a massive difference in my sound. Mint.

£SOLD

Mxr Bass DI + m80 - great pedal for tone shaping, distortion via seperate channel, and a superb DI. easily rates alongside sansamp, only for a cheaper price. superb pedal, works great with the bad monkey before it too for a pure RATM esque sound at low gain. boxed. Mint.

£WITHDRAWN

Mxr Bass Blowtorch M81 - best synthy fuzz iv ever tried or owned. older 'cooler' version, with the boost switch labelled 'torch' :). super pedal, does everythin muse, and alot more too. both battery doors missing, however comes boxed, and il include a 18v power supply, which aint cheap ;) Mint.

£SOLD

danelectro french toast - great little distortion/fuzz, one of the best in the range of pedals, i love it. does high gain out of control fuzz beautifully. mint, boxed.

£SOLD

Arion stereo flanger - little heard of flanger by a japanese company arion, made in the eighties, very solid feeling plastic box (you'll be suprised), with a nifty battery compartment hidden on top. great flanger, beats boss efforts imo. missing feedback knob, otherwise mint.

£17 shipped

also for sale are my vintage proco rat 2, wren & cuff pickle pie, and my faulty deep impact, see other threads for details

rat: £SOLD
pickle pie: £SOLD
faulty deep impact: £SOLD

may also be selling various pedalboard leads (george l's, cordials, cheapo no names) and a couple instrument cables (planet waves), but i wont sell these till effects are gone, feel free to call dibs.

all pics on request. cheques preferred, if paypal is a must, fees will be split between me and you.

thanks, kev

Edited by BassManKev

If you've still got the whammy on wednesday or thursday I may be interested, waiting for money from an ebay sale. You open to offers on multiple items or are prices fixed?... Also when you say below A is that detuned 5 string below A or 4 string below A?

Edited by faultyy

deep impact sold, pickle pie may still be available, as i still havnt recieved payment, price would now be £70 shipped FIRM.

everything else still available, had pm's about whammy and blowtorch and waiting on replies

blowtorch sold

update on availability/prices

pickle pie : £SOLD PENDING PAYMENT

vintage proco rat 2 : £50 shipped

whammy II : £105 shipped

arion flanger : £15 shipped

danelectro french toast : £15 shipped

Edited by BassManKev

bump

whammy now on ebay [url="http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=320217219273&ssPageName=STRK:MESE:IT&ih=011"]http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vie...E:IT&ih=011[/url]