Why become a member? ×

For sale or trade Fender G&G Vintage re-issue hardshell bass guitar case.

Hi All, I bought this from Old Horse Murphy around xmas, it was the supplied case in which he bought his reissue Jazz Bass, but sold it to me.
I have never taken it out the house since, and it has been untouched since then.
It is still mint condition and I,m looking for £90.
i,m trying to find the original thread for it!!
its brown with the orange lining and Fender by the handle its not that heavy although I havent weighed it.
I got it for my 77 p bass which I sold recently, but a ray is a slightly smaller fit in the G&G so I,ll put it up for sale/trade.
Or will trade for good quality MM Stingray case.
I cant post it, so collection from West London only.

I have no piccys of it, but it this is the case (although without the telecaster) :)

Edited by Hobbayne

Its not actually MY Tele :lol: Its just some random picture I,ve half inched from t,interweb to show what the case looks like :D
TBH i,d love an old 1950,s blonde tele, maybe if I sold a liver!.....(Can you survive with out a liver??) :) :)

Edited by Hobbayne

[quote name='Hobbayne' post='1176112' date='Mar 25 2011, 05:18 PM']Its not actually MY Tele :lol: Its just some random picture I,ve half inched from t,interweb to show what the case looks like :D
TBH i,d love an old 1950,s blonde tele, maybe if I sold a liver!.....(Can you survive with out a liver??) :) :)[/quote]

You mean like my '56:

Where are you located, if I can't find an original Wal case I might well be interested.