Why become a member? ×

Selling Ashdown Evo II ABM 210 combo **SOLD**

I am selling my ashdown Evo II ABM 575W 210 combo (with blueline speakers, not sure if that's an extra or not). Its in good condition, one medium sized chip on the top and a few scuffs here and there as you would expect from something that big and heavy. Also one of the little white caps on the graphic EQ is missing (though is still just as easy to use). It's 2 and a half years old, done about a dozen gigs and many rehearsals. It has been well looked after, never been dropped or anything, and has a fantastic warm tone and great bottom end for 2x10.

I would post pics but my only camera is on my phone and it sucks, if people really want them then I will try to put them on.

I am looking for £370, pick up only, cash on collection

I am also selling a red yamaha bb 414 for £200, more info in the basses section

I am selling this stuff because i am going off to uni in september, and I can only take one bass with me (hence the bb being sold) and there is no way I could have that big ashdown in my room! It's a shame as i am getting a good sound out of the kit, but I can't afford to keep it. :)

Edited by reggaemaster

[quote name='Shylock' post='1176509' date='Mar 25 2011, 08:31 PM']Hi

I might be interested just have think about the weight though. Is it easy to manage on your own?

Where abouts in Northamptonshire are you?

Cheers[/quote]

I live in greens norton, a village near towcester (postcode nn12 8db if u wanna google maps it) i believe it weighs 33kg, may be slightly more or less. It isn't that easy to move on your own, however i manage to lift it and carry it about 100 yards on my own without any problems, probably need two people to handle stairs. Bear in mind i never go to the gym and i am from a long line of men with athletic ineptitude :-P If you got any more questions just ask :-)