Why become a member? ×

SOLD

kevthebass

Hi folks - Looks like my Glock cab is going to be on its way, so I am now looking for a trade for the head (options detailed above) or straight sale at £400/430 (with or without flightcase) - Just got it serviced so it is now A1 - Cheers.

Why? Because I need something much lighter for the types of gigs I am getting now - Pure and simple. It's a great setup in very good condition (A few cosmetic scratches here and there, but has been kept in a flight case in my studio for the last 4 years and ungigged).

Details are as follows:

Glockenklang Heart Core Head
Power rating: 400 watts into 4 Ohm
Weight: 27 lbs, 9 oz
[url="http://www.glockenklang.de/en/test.htm"]http://www.glockenklang.de/en/test.htm[/url] for the bass player test

This gear is the dogs !! It is hand made (with lifetime tech support) – High end German gear that reproduces the sound of the bass with a HiFi sound like no other equipment available.

Plenty more photos available on request - Forgive the ones on here - I will take more when I get a chance.

What am I looking for in exchange?

TC electronic 450 or 750, Genz Benz, Hartke 1000, TecAmp, Markbass or WHY ? Something loud enough for medium sized gigs and versatile, in very good condition with no issues and easily transportable.

Cash, a Korg toneworks DTR-1 rack tuner and bass pod XT live with the line 6 carry case available to tip the balance if required.

Edited by kevthebass

I too am trading in everything even medium weight for light and super light. However this would be a dream rig for me. I have played through a glock rig twice and each time LOVED it, so much presence. best of luck with this trade (I'd go for TecAmp 500 or 1000 if you can BTW).

• 9 months later...

Just had a dig around in the studio store and found an "as new" bass pod XT live with the line 6 carry case - Updated the firmware etc last night and could throw this in as a makeweight on a deal if the right one comes along. Thanks for all the offers so far - keep 'em coming ...

Edited to say - Amp head now for sale at £400 ovno - Would throw in the flight case in the picture for £30 - Buyer pays postage - Cheers

Cab stil open to lightweight 4ohm 500W + offers - Cash and bass pod XT live with the line 6 carry case available for adjustment if reqd

Edited by kevthebass

• 5 months later...