Why become a member? ×

SOLD - Warwick Streamer LX 6 String electric bass for sale

Merlot Goddess

I'm selling my Warwick Streamer LX 6 string bass because I'm concentrating on my family now rather than continuing to pursue my music career. I love this instrument but can't justify keeping it because I've not had the opportunity to play it nearly enough and, as you can see... it has labels and full "candy pack" with leather strap (which has a little scorpion embossed on it which doesn't come out too well in the photos). This sale includes everything in the photos. These are the details on eBay.

[url="http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=280647534787"]Warwick Streamer LX 6 on eBay[/url]

Honey violin stained high polish

MEC Soapbar HB/HB

Fretted Wenge

Body is made from Maple

Neck is Ovangkol

2 piece Bridge (broad spaced)

Warwick Bass Machine Heads in gold

[u][b]The starting price on eBay is £500... I'd ideally get £800 for it as that is slightly less than I paid, but I'm considering offers between the 2 amounts.[/b][/u]

This is a beautiful instrument and the photographs don't do it justice... and most importantly it spans an amazing range of notes, has beautiful tones and the famous "Warwick growl"! I'll be really sorry to see it go!!

Edited by Merlot Goddess

I'm not a shop, although my i.d looks like a "shop" name of sorts... hahaha... I picked it a while ago!

I've put price details up now and am considering offers. I have 100% positive feedback on eBay over a span of nearly 10 years so am a good seller.

I hope this is some help! :)

[quote name='Merlot Goddess' post='1172516' date='Mar 22 2011, 08:59 PM']No it has frets... Have a look on the eBay posting to see more pictures. Either that, or I could email some to you?[/quote]
It looks very nice and the price is very fair.. email me some, thanks

[quote name='Bazza the Bass' post='1173145' date='Mar 23 2011, 12:12 PM']Hi, great looking bass ! I take it the scale is 34". What is the strings spacing at the bridge and nut ?

Cheers
Barry[/quote]

Yes, that's right and it's 0.5" at the nut and 1" at the bridge. I hope that's some help.

• 1 month later...