Why become a member? ×

Fender USA Standard Jazz 2010

NJE

For sale is my 2010 Fender USA Standard Jazz. It is approx 7 months old virtually immaculate, there is only one tiny blemish I can find and I can only just see it so the camera wouldnt pick it up. It must be very mild shirt button rash (I play too high for it to be buckle rash :) ) and to be honest I have seen new basses in shops with more marks.

As you can see it is white with tort guard and maple neck. It is apparently artic white but it looks a little 'warmer' than artic whites I have seen in the past, and the neck has a satin finish with gloss fretboard and headstock. The bass comes with all the usual case candy tags, straps etc and Fender SKB case.

Its been to a few practices and is a fantastic bass. The build is superb on a par with some more expensive basses and certainly no worse construction wise than my old Overwater Jazz V and the sound is classic throaty jazz. These really are brilliant basses, I have been seriously impressed by it since buying it and my band have all commented on it.

So I am selling it because I went from 5 to 4 and find the neck just a little too narrow for me. I think I want something with more of a P size neck and I may even go back to a 5 string, we shall see! The same model at Guitar Guitar is £1048 I would like somewhere near [b][s]£820[/s][/b] [s][b]£785[/b][/s] [b]£720[/b]

I would ideally like to sell so I am free to try a few basses and see what fits, however if someone has a good condition stingray 4/5 with case I would be interested, and to be honest I may considder other Fender inspired designs, just try me. I am in no rush to let this go just curious to try something else, if it doesnt go I may just buy a Stingray or P as well.

Pictures:

[attachment=75134:Jazz_Body.jpg]
[attachment=75133:Jaz_Candy.jpg]
[attachment=75132:Jazz_Head.jpg]
[attachment=75130:Jazz_Angle.jpg]
[attachment=75131:Jazz_full.jpg]

Edited by NJE

New price of £720 on this as I have decided that a 4 string Jazz is not for me. Got one trade I am keen on but would like a final attempt at a cash sale. Feel free to make me an offer.

Nathan

[quote name='danweb22' post='1179230' date='Mar 28 2011, 10:37 AM']interested in this? [url="http://basschat.co.uk/index.php?showtopic=129144"]http://basschat.co.uk/index.php?showtopic=129144[/url][/quote]

Hi cheers for the offer. Got a few trade offers come in and I have made a couple too so let me see how those work out and I might give you a PM if yours is still available.