Why become a member? ×

MARK BASS RIG FOR SALE

Jono6690

Hi All

I've some bass equipment for sale. It's all high end stuff.

Mark Bass TA-503 Head -£750 Plus Foot Switch also comes with Gater 3unit flight case
Mark Bass STD 151HR Cab £600 ono with cover
Mark Badd STD 102HF Cab Same £600 ono with cover

Korg DTR-100 In line tuner £70

All of this kit is pretty much brand new, and looks new. Reason for selling as all my gigs have now dried up. If your interested you can email me on [email protected]

I live in Windsor Berkshire so you would have to collect it. Or we could arrange to meet for a slight charge.

Jonathan

Edited by Jono6690

Ahem, shall we try this one all over again chaps? All posts except the OP deleted. And as a reminder...

[size=3][url="http://basschat.co.uk/index.php?act=SR&f=20"]Buyer Guideline No. 5[/url] -- If you believe the price of the item is too cheap/expensive, then please PM the seller as to why. Do not ridicule or undermine the seller by posting how much you think it's worth or how much it can be gotten for elsewhere, the laws of supply and demand will determine if the item sells at that price.[/size]

[quote name='Rich' post='1160871' date='Mar 13 2011, 07:01 PM']Ahem, shall we try this one all over again chaps? All posts except the OP deleted. And as a reminder...

[size=3][url="http://basschat.co.uk/index.php?act=SR&f=20"]Buyer Guideline No. 5[/url] -- If you believe the price of the item is too cheap/expensive, then please PM the seller as to why. Do not ridicule or undermine the seller by posting how much you think it's worth or how much it can be gotten for elsewhere, the laws of supply and demand will determine if the item sells at that price.[/size][/quote]

Naughtie Naughtie..

Good luck with the sales Rich