Why become a member? ×

Gone, Gone, Gone (Real Gone)

Hey there - can anyone use this slave amp.

It's a 2 x 125 watt RMS into 4 ohms per channel power amp.

I got the chassis complete, but put it into a wooden sleeve that I built with rubber feet & a strap handle.

The outputs are 2 x 1/4" jack sockets (one per channel)

Inputs are again a single 1/4" jack socket per channel - if you use only input for channel 1 it goes to both channels, if you use input 2 then each channel has its own input.

There is a single passive volume control on each input. Has an illuminated mains switch & power fuse on the back. The logos are just paper ones I made up & are only lightly glued on.

Photos below.

All in good condition/good working order. Huge mains transformer so no power supply sag. It has a great sound if you just use a small preamp - like a Sansamp bass driver into it.

I had thought to use it for extra power into a pair of cabinets, but it's just sitting on the shelf.

I'm in Morecambe, so you could call to pick it up & save the postage, or could meet up with you at Exit 34 of M6

Weight is about 7 or 8 kilos so postage would be £12 by Standard Parcels - I think.

Prefer to sell, but may consider trades- what have you got??

:)

[attachment=74543:P1280002.JPG][attachment=74544:P1280001.JPG][attachment=74542:P1180003.JPG]

Edited by Stompbox

[quote name='Stompbox' post='1158320' date='Mar 11 2011, 05:15 PM']Hi - done it now - I clicked on the "Send " before I'd finished the ad!!!
lol[/quote]

Thanks mate, I was looking for a 1u, should have realised from your description that it wasn't going to be! All the best with the sale

Chris

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...