Why become a member? ×

[Traded]Warwick Rockbass Corvette - Trans Blue

PerfectionBG

Traded with bassmanAzz - Fantasic trade, very easy once some unavoidables were overcome!

[s]Hi,

[b]The price of my 4 String Warwick Rockbass Corvette in Blue Stain is TRADED[/b]

I will [b]trade[/b] for another bass (give me PM and I'll take a gander!) or will part-ex for a jazz style hardcase, or will drop £5 off for some strap locks? Honestly, I'll trade for most things, drop me a PM and it will be thought through!

Pick up only I'm afraid from the Chester/Flintshire area, PM me if you are interested.

I have come to realize keeping my Corvette is just not the way to go. I love having the freedom of 24 frets but I am growing out of that phase and am sticking to just my Jag as it is more than enough for me!

The bass comes as is, it has a few very minor dings and marks, some more apparent than others. None have chipped down to the wood but some paint work has been damaged slightly in places, no more than 5mm across I'd say in 1 or 2 places. On the left hand horn and by the controls I have noticed to be the main minor dings.

I fitted it with new strings just over a month ago, and have given it a good clean and a new battery. My slight OCD has helped keep this bass in the same condition it was in when I bought it.

The grain shows nicely through the blue stain, I was on the fence about the colour to begin with but fell in love at first sight!

Should have thought to take pictures before making the thread.. I'll get some on soon if they are required - I have one and I'll use the stock picture too for now!

[/s]

Edited by PerfectionBG

[quote name='mrtcat' post='1157228' date='Mar 10 2011, 09:09 PM']If I'm not mistaken I owned this once!

It's a great sounding bass and I'd be tempted to buy it back were I not funding a wedding in 5 weeks.[/quote]

It sure is! So you'll know first hand how hard it is to give away, served me well these past months I must say!