Why become a member? ×

Advice Needed

[quote name='hellothere' post='1157134' date='Mar 10 2011, 08:20 PM']Seriously paypal can take money directly from your bank account in the event someone wants a refund? I use a bank account that only has around 100 pound in at any one time, unless I'm buying something specific, and I don't have an agreed overdrat. So if they took a refund of say 1500 pound for a bass, when the money was not in the account I'd have to pay huge bank charges aswell I imagine.

It's lucky I don't sell anything on ebay but I'm still shocked...[/quote]
relax m8,it needs to be verified for them to take dosh out,and its usually only their listing fees,if iits not verified or contain sufficient funds they cant do jack sh*t.i get a weekly message asking me to verify,being a new seller with 300 quid getting held til the f***erS i was good enough to pay immediatley or courier on a next day tracked decide to award my feedback....they can verify my fat sweaty arse til the cows come home but the piggy banks staying tighter than a nuns flaps in a sandstorm.