Why become a member? ×

FS/FT: Aguilar GS 410 cab, and 3U Case

As with selling my Rickenbacker recently, I could do with saving a little money and given the little spare time I have these days, realistically this gear isn't going to get used to its full potential.

So for sale are:

Aguilar GS 410 cab wired by matamp to 2ohms each, if I use both they are connected in series to make 4 ohm and if anyone buys the pair I'll throw in the series box too. In great condition however there are a few marks on the side from gigging, I will photo these, nothing major however I like to be honest when selling gear. Looking for £300 each and will happily post for £20 each, If someone buys both I'll post for free.

Also for sale is my amp setup which consists of an Ampeg SVT-11P Pre and Ampeg SVP1500 Power Amp. In great condition and come with hard case, really been looked after.

EDIT: PRICE DROPPED FOR QUICK SALE, £300 for the cab!

3U Case £50

Link to the manual for the pre: [url="http://www.ampeg.com/pdf/SVTIIP.pdf"]http://www.ampeg.com/pdf/SVTIIP.pdf[/url]

Any questions feel free to ask, I've uploaded a quick picture for now and will get some better ones up later today :)

[attachment=74360:09032011192.jpg]

I'll also consider trades on smaller size'd rigs (1 head and 1 cab) or combos.

Edited by Sean.Robinson

[quote name='ben604' post='1155116' date='Mar 9 2011, 11:50 AM']If the cabs were to be rewired, I take it you could only get to 8-ohms?[/quote]

Hi, yes they are originally 8 ohm cabs, all that has been done is instead of been connected in series-parallel all 4 speakers are now connected in parallel making them 2 ohms. They could easily be taken back to 8 ohms by reconnecting them in series-parallel.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...