Why become a member? ×

TC Electronics foot controller for RH450 or Staccato '51 - £75

molan

This came with my RH450 but I hung on to when I traded the RH for a Staccato '51. The '51 has now gone as well so it's a little redundant for me now!

It's in fantastic condition, looks like new really and still has its original box.

Personally I'd never want an RH or '51 without one of these. It lets you set up each of your three channels and then switch seamlessly between them for live work. I always had one channel with a bit of mid cut, another with a mid bump and then a totally clean channel in case I really needed to work on tweaking eq in a nasty room. Because these amps have that great little auxiliary volume control you can really set each channel up to a similar volume and then just flip back & forth as each song demands (obviously you could also set up one channel to be a big volume boost for solos too!).

It also has an invaluable mute switch which activates the tuner so you can tune directly from the pedal even if you're quite a distance from the amp :)

Looks just like this:

These seem to kick around the £125 mark so I'm offering a decent £50 off that at £75. I'll ship anywhere - I'd estimate maybe a tenner for UK at the most. Could meet up anywhere near me or get it up to central London if that helps