Why become a member? ×

SOLD: Line6 Mm4 Modulation Modeller

BigBeatNut

Putting this up for sale as it never comes out of the drawer at home, never mind getting taken to a gig.

Lots of modulation pedals in one, with 4 user programmable presets. Effects include Chorus, Phase, Flange, Rotary, Tremolo ... check the selector dial picture below for details.

Here's [url="http://line6.com/mm4/"]Line6's current page for the MM4[/url]

For the the benefit of anyone who saw the previous listing, please note, the previous fault has been fixed by Line 6. I haven't set the price any higher because of the repair. And of course this is a pretty good guarantee the pedal is in good working order.

I've researched the price and [s]£100[/s] £80 seems fair to me . However If you happen to think otherwise, hit me with an offer. In terms of trades I would really like to own an Envelope Filter ... the gloopier the better. I might also be interested in a Sansamp deluxe bass driver or deluxe VT Bass.

Postage (if we can't arrange pickup somewhere in London) will be £12 which is just enough to cover what it will cost me at the Post Office.

Andy

Edited by BigBeatNut

• 1 month later...
  • 8 months later...

[quote name='BigBeatNut' timestamp='1298577883' post='1140350']
I've researched the price and £100 seems fair to me .

Postage (if we can't arrange pickup somewhere in London) will be £12 which is just enough to cover what it will cost me at the Post Office.
[/quote]

Now £80 (+ postage) for a short while before it goes to eBay, where it stands a good chance of going for more. By all means let me know of a cheaper postage option or come and pick it up.

• 1 month later...