Why become a member? ×

For Trade: Warwick ProFet 5.1

LiamPodmore

I have a Warwick ProFet 5.1 head that i'm considering possibly trading. Its 500w at 4 ohms, rack mount, 4 band EQ, compressor, bright and deep switches. I'm not using it much as i don't have a cab, so i have only used it for a few gigs and about 5 or 6 practices since i bought it at christmas. It has a few marks on it, and is missing the cap for the compressor switch (Merely cosmetic, still easily useable) but is in pretty good condition overall.

Missing compressor switch cap:

Looking for a 210/112 combo, atleast 300w with extension cab capabilities, such as the Ashdown MAG 300 210 or the Marshall MB4210, or possibly a micro head. Can meet up in Bolton or Manchester mainly, but i also visit Bradford quite often so there is also possibility

Liam

Edited by LiamPodmore

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

[quote name='Randy_Marsh' post='1174129' date='Mar 24 2011, 01:52 AM']You enjoy the live and unsigned thing the other week? Bet you can guess who this is...

have a bump too haha[/quote]

Yeah was good fun, and im guessing your the bassist of Just Dont Panic! Allistair if i remember correctly?

Also, Bump for totally forgetting about this, if anyone wants any other pictures i'll be happy to provide them. Would prefer to meet up in Manchester or Bolton so hopefully someone local spots this.

Liam

Edited by LiamPodmore

[quote name='LiamPodmore' post='1186085' date='Apr 2 2011, 07:25 PM']Yeah was good fun, and im guessing your the bassist of Just Dont Panic! Allistair if i remember correctly?

Also, Bump for totally forgetting about this, if anyone wants any other pictures i'll be happy to provide them. Would prefer to meet up in Manchester or Bolton so hopefully someone local spots this.

Liam[/quote]

That's correct mate, what gave it away haha. Bump for a good guy

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...