Why become a member? ×

SOLD - Markbass 104HR cab

mikegatward

Having decided to go down the seperate Markbass amp and lightweight cab option, time has come to move the following Markbass gear

I'm not going to list the specs as you all know how good this kit is.

[u]Markbass CMD102P combo[/u]

I've had this about 12 months and gigged 4/5 times with it. It's been well looked after and has a fitted protective cover

Looking for(was£650) £625 ono [b]SOLD[/b]

[u]Markbass Standard 104HR cab (8 ohm)[/u]

Only just bought this as a used cab but again, very good condition. Sounds stunning with my Little Mark Rocker, even more stunnning when used with the 102P

[b]Looking for[/b] (was£495) [b]£475 ono[/b]

I'm based in Wakefield, West Yorkshire but travel over to the North West fairly regularly. Happy for anyone to come and try out either/both items but living in a terraced house will need to keep the volume reasonable.

Will sell seperately or together. Looking for cash deal on at least one item but may consider trades plus or minus cash for something of interest such as

Boss GT10-B
MM Stingray 3EQ
An 'interesting' Fender Jazz or Precision (MIA, MIJ)

Edited by mikegatward

[quote name='LemonCello' post='1138148' date='Feb 23 2011, 08:28 AM']Hi there Mike,

How are you getting on with the Warwick?

I might be interested in the Combo, how heavy is it?

Cheers,

Gary[/quote]

The Warwick has gone into the 'will not sell' category - so that tells it's own story !

The combo is just under 20kg - rest of the spec below. I know we're a distance apart but if you know anyone who's coming to the Yorkshire Bash, I'll probably be there. Or if you have any mates who travel to Old Trafford regularly we could sort something.

SPEAKER
2x10"
TWEETER
piezo
BASS PORT
front
IMPEDANCE
8 ohms
SENSITIVITY
101 dB SPL
SPEAKER POWER HANDLING
400W RMS (AES Standard)