Why become a member? ×

original 70s Peavey TNT100 bass combo

Netballman

Having a clearout, so this old beauty is going to have to go...

It's an original 70s Peavey TNT100 bass combo, tatty externally but fully functional and with a lovely sound. I've owned it myself since the seventies and nearly all that time it's sat collecting dust and coffee cup stains in my living room! In the past year though it's been relegated to the shed as I blew out on a lightweight Markbass combo Xmas before last :)

Yours for a measly £70, collected from Northolt (NW London) or could deliver in the vicinity for petrol costs.

And just in case, also for sale (see full ads in other sections):
Line 6 Echo Park £70; Line 6 Constrictor £60; MXR Distortion+ (original 70s) £50; as new Comfort Strapp w/Schallers £30; EHX Doctor Q Nano £20: Behringer BEQ700 £15; Spector Legend Classic 5 w/ Schallers & 25mm gigbag £350.

• 2 weeks later...

I just ran it through the TNT price calculator and it came out to £200! Sorry :lol:

They are nice though :) Take a road trip to London? :)

[quote name='tomb' post='1142423' date='Feb 26 2011, 03:48 PM']would you consider sending the TNT to portugal? if so how much would be the total in Euros?

I was told to buy one of theses so now im like AHHHHHHHH![/quote]

• 3 weeks later...

[quote name='Netballman' post='1122561' date='Feb 10 2011, 01:17 PM']Having a clearout, so this old beauty is going to have to go...

It's an original 70s Peavey TNT100 bass combo, tatty externally but fully functional and with a lovely sound. I've owned it myself since the seventies and nearly all that time it's sat collecting dust and coffee cup stains in my living room! In the past year though it's been relegated to the shed as I blew out on a lightweight Markbass combo Xmas before last :)

Yours for a measly £70, collected from Northolt (NW London) or could deliver in the vicinity for petrol costs.

And just in case, also for sale (see full ads in other sections):
Line 6 Echo Park £70; Line 6 Constrictor £60; MXR Distortion+ (original 70s) £50; as new Comfort Strapp w/Schallers £30; EHX Doctor Q Nano £20: Behringer BEQ700 £15; Spector Legend Classic 5 w/ Schallers & 25mm gigbag £350.[/quote]

Any pics? Apologies if there are some already there but I'm at work and they don't always show up. :)