Why become a member? ×

FT Ampeg SVT-4 PRO and 8x10 rig all US built

cocco

Up for possible trade is my Ampeg SVT-4 and 8x10 rig.

The head is in good condition and is fully functioning, it's roughly 10 years old so still rocks the Made in USA monicker, it runs either 1600 watts mono bridged (cable included) or in 2x800 watt stereo, the head has built in crossovers and a compressor which are surprisingly good and easy to use. There's a 7 band graphic on board too. There's plenty of demo videos on YouTube if you're that way inclined. It does everything from SVT grunt to funk to p-bass on flats warmth.

The cab is in okay condition, a few missing bits of tolex but the wheels, castors and drag bar and even the tag are all present. The cab supports stereo and mono, it has speakon and 1/4 inch inputs, there's even a really pointless 1/4 inch that only runs the top 4 speakers, seems daft as you can't leave the other 4 at home.

I'm after a trade because I feel like I want something more hi-fi for a new project I've started. I'm interested in Genz Benz, Eden, Gallien Krueger, Hartke anything really. Drop me a PM or reply if you're interested. I'm not expecting much in the way of responses mind :).