Why become a member? ×

Pedal board rebuild!

sshorepunk

After 12 months of gigging the same board, I now it's right, made a few changes along the way, but my main gigging board is sorted. Now time to rebuild it whilst my band is not gigging

Currently on an older PT jnr, with Gator power supply underneath. The PS wall wart is in a socket on the end of a long extension, which is gaffa taped under the board. I throw the extension on top of the pedals before it goes in the bag. It works, not ideal as the extension twists a lot.
Pedals are EBS multi comp, Octobass and Multidrive. Dunlop 105q wah. Strobostomp tuner, samson airline wireless and a 2 channel true bypass looooper

All the pedals run in one loop on ch 2 of the looper, and the tuner, which is at the top of the board, is on ch1, which is just acting as a tuner mute. I like this set up, most of the time I'm just using the two switches on the looper!

The three EBS pedals are linked with bouble ended jack plugs and the rest of the board will be connected with some Core X plugs and cables I bought recently
Also new, is a voodoo labs iso 5 PSU, which arrived today

Now just need a newer PT JNR so the build can begin

The old board will retain the Gator PSU, but mounted on top. This board will have the remainder of my pedals on
Fulltone Bass driver, 3 leaf groove regulator, Boomstick bottom feeder and Markbass super booster (i use the filters for my lakland hollowbody!) plus any other visitors.
It will live next to my new board for easy connection!

I've also got a blue LED strip, that might go under the new board as well !!

Pics this week

Tony