Why become a member? ×

Ampeg SVT450H WITHDRAWN

ianSB

im looking for something different
so i think my ampeg will be going up for trades and im gonna see whats out there
ideally id like something along the lines of GK, Ampeg, Orange terror bass or whatever you have to offer
show me what you got, id be willing to make a cash adjustment for something that appeals to me that is of more value
PM me if your interested in a trade :)
seeing as though its more likely to sell ill put it up for 300 collected from bradford

thanks

Ian

Edited by ianSB

[quote name='ped' post='691877' date='Dec 22 2009, 09:38 PM']Trade threads are still fine yeah. Just if the seller decided to sell there must be a cash price. And if anyone sells to me, they must reduce said cash price by 50%

Cheers
ped[/quote]

its a trade thread ! i havent said i wanted to sell unless ive got something else.
i said i was looking to trade for something along the lines of a GK or a different ampeg
so therefore im wanting to trade this and not sell it

[quote name='ianSB' post='1121616' date='Feb 9 2011, 05:35 PM']its a trade thread ! i havent said i wanted to sell unless ive got something else.
i said i was looking to trade for something along the lines of a GK or a different ampeg
so therefore im wanting to trade this and not sell it[/quote]

You're 100% correct, when you decide to sell you put a price up till then, you're good