Why become a member? ×

SOLD - John East J Retro 01 - price drop

A John East J Retro 01 (Chrome) pre amp.

This is as new, never fitted but no box or instructions but they are downloadable from here:

[url="http://A%20John%20East%20J%20Retro%2001%20(Chrome)%20pre%20amp"]John East J Retro[/url].

Retail at £195 - I'm looking for [s]£120 [/s] £100 posted within EU

Only reason I'm selling is that it doesn't drop into my MIM Jazz without me taking a router to it and that's way out of my league.

Edited by mikegatward

[quote name='silddx' post='1121802' date='Feb 9 2011, 07:36 PM']Many thanks, Mike. Cash on the way tomorrow morning.

BTW, I managed to download the instructions, but having trouble downloading the box, any ideas?[/quote]

When I saw this I was so tempted to get it to cannibalise it into one of my Sue Ryder P-basses :)
I have one on my Jazz and it's a great preamp.

edit: if you can't download the box it probably means this version of the preamp is incompatible with your internet provider and its use is discouraged. There's been reports of people paying no attention to the warning and the minute they get the bass in their cars, zap! it fries the onboard computer too.
To save a fellow basschatter from a life of misery I might offer to take it from you :)
(you're welcome :lol:)

Edited by mcnach