Why become a member? ×

Squier VMJ Fretless SOLD PENDING PAYMENT

Mykesbass

Bought in either July or August last year, decided I like playing fretless so much that I had a new fretless ebony board put on my Cort GB75 (as I'm not comfortable playing 4 string).

This has been gigged a couple of times and rehearsed with a fair bit but not in nasty rehearsal rooms, mainly in other band members houses, and has been taken care of.

Original strings back on - I had been using flats but they were off the five string and are back on that now, and I have replaced the strap buttons with Schaller Strap Loks (have the bits for the strap as well).

[s]No case or bag but I have boxes and am willing to post (£15).[/s]

Last couple to go on here went very, very quickly so were probably undervalued, and they've also shot up in price (£273 now from all the usual suspects), and for once I'm not in need of an urgent sale - funds will be going towards a new amp but that's a way off, so looking for [b][s]£200[/s][/b] o.n.o.

Also looking for a 1x12" or 2x12" cab so would consider trades with money going either way.

[b][size=6]Just seen the cab I want so now £200 posted in RokSak gig bag or £190 posted without.[/size][/b]

Mike

[attachment=70957:vmj_007.JPG]
[attachment=70958:vmj_008.JPG]
[attachment=70959:vmj_009.JPG]
[attachment=70963:vmj_011.JPG]

Edited by Mykesbass