Why become a member? ×

Withdrawn - now traded - Marleaux Consat Straight

musicman999

Marleaux Consat Straight 4 string bass ideally for trade for a high end/custom 4 string fretless bass.Will sell outright to fund the purchase of a fretless bass. Sorry,no de-fretted basses please if trading.

Cognac ,with 3 band active passive eq and MMK pick up's.Bolt on maple neck with maple figure board. Body made of one piece dibetou .Gotoh tuners ,schaller straplocks and black hardware.

Excellent bass in as new/mint condition

For sale /trade value £750

Check out the various reviews/comments on the site for Marleaux Consat Straight basses and Gerald Marleaux's website for technical spec.

Happy to provide more detailed pictures for interested parties.

Thanks for reading
Phil

[attachment=70392:001.JPG]

Edited by musicman999

[quote name='flippyfloop' post='1108234' date='Jan 30 2011, 03:48 PM']I'm very interested. What is the weight and the width at nut ?[/quote]

Hi Flippyfloppy - not sure of the exact weight (no scales in the house) ,but it's very light - I have back problems ,and it was one of the reasons why I bought it.Nut width at zero fret is 40mm - 12th fret 55mm.
The bass (I've double checked the Marleaux website) is the superior Consat Straight II (Maple neck,Pao ferro fingerboard,2 piece light Maple body) . 34'' ,24 fret. Marleaux's own single coil/humbucker(with coil splitting) .9V - 3 eq passive/active. Tuners are Schallers .
PM me if you need further details .

Cheers Phil

• 2 months later...