Why become a member? ×

QSC PLX1202 ** SOLD AGAIN **

Sharkfinger

Bought this off of Basschat (from Finbar) Sept 2009 and have been gigging it until the end of last year when a bout of GAS [i][b]forced[/b][/i] me to buy a Trace head. I have an old (heavy) power amp that I can fall back on should I have the need or desire, so this is surplus to requirements.

1200W bridged @ 4ohm. Can be used in stereo or parallel configurations for adding more cabs. Sub 30 and 50Hz filters (low-pass) as well as clip limiting. I have an electronic version of the manual, which I can send. Has been a fantastic amp and a great compliment to my TE V-Type preamp.

Bought for £250 but will accept [b]£225 inc. delivery[/b] (or a bit less if you collect).

EDIT: added photos of amp. As you can see, there's minor rack rash from going in and out of rack cases but other than that in great cosmetic condition.

Edited by Sharkfinger

[quote name='JMT3781' post='1107790' date='Jan 30 2011, 12:50 AM']You should stick this on eBay mate where Dj's and pa types can see it.. I think you may fetch a little more from personal experience..[/quote]

Thanks for the advice, I might do but thought I'd offer it here first and try and save myself the hassle of evilBay. Especially when this makes such a great bass amp!

Stereo / Parallel Mode Per Channel
8Ohm @ 215 W
4Ohm @ 375 W
2Ohm @ 600 W

Bridge Mono
16Ohm @ 400 W
8Ohm @ 700 W
4Ohm @ 1200 W

It's worth noting that I used it almost exclusively in bridge mono mode and mostly at 4Ohms and it sounded great: no distortion or overheating.

Edited by Sharkfinger

[quote name='Sharkfinger' post='1109145' date='Jan 31 2011, 10:21 AM']Bumparoo.[/quote]
After price and collection was agreed, buyer pulled out after having delayed collection but asking me to keep it off the market. How annoying.

So this is back up for sale for a limited time, then off to eBay.