Why become a member? ×

***SOLD*** Tech 21 Deluxe Vt Bass

PauBass

I have changed my setup and I don't need the VT Deluxe anymore, it's served me really well, the Presets and the DI are a very useful features to have, many different sounds available at your feet.

From Tech 21's site:

[b]The Deluxe version of the SansAmp VT Bass features a combination of a warm, all-analog signal path and convenient digital recall. There are 6 program locations and dual inputs for two instruments to be on-line, ready to go. Create three custom tones for each input or use all six locations for a single instrument. And you can program the FX loop to engage your favorite effect each time a so-designated preset is selected. Super simple to operate, changes can easily be made on the fly --without having to refer to the owner’s manual. You just turn the knobs to a setting you like, double click on a footswitch and it’s saved in that channel. You can custom tweak and program six of your personal sounds, from vintage clean to gnarly overdrive to crushing distortion.[/b]

It's in mint condition, virtually new as I've only had it for three months. Comes boxed an with the owners manual.

If possible I'm after a trade for a single VT Bass + cash my way or if anyone is interested.

Happy to post or collection from Hove.

Edited by PauBass

[quote name='thumperbob 2002' post='1104309' date='Jan 26 2011, 08:14 PM']I have one of the Sansamp BDDI Deluxe and its terrific- this wont be here long........[/quote]

It's a great bit of kit indeed!

[quote name='GarethFlatlands' post='1104502' date='Jan 26 2011, 10:42 PM']The guy we recorded with last week was loving my BDDI deluxe, I've emailed to let him know about this sale.[/quote]

Thanks!