Why become a member? ×

SOLD* Markbass Standard 106hf 6x10" Cab *SOLD

SkinnyMike

Im selling my Mark bass 6x10 as I have had to downsize my rig to a 4x10 for touring.

Condition wise its in very good nick and comes with casters.
For the full specs about this cab, visit the [url="http://217.64.194.186/products.php?lingua=en&cat=2&vedi=34"]Mark bass website (106HF)[/url]

More photos can be taken on request,

Looking for £650 Collected. Can post or drive 1/2 way if needed.

Mike.

Edited by SkinnyMike

Im not too sure about the wizardry behind ohms and bass equipment, however my markbass ta503 amplifier runs at either 300W at 8 ohms or 500W at 4 ohms and iv only used that amp on this cab. Works absolutely fine, although maybe if you using a higher powered watt amplifier with very different ohm ratings, then problems might happen. I.e. 1500w amps at 16ohms maybe...

Hopefully someone might be able to chime in and explain a little as I have no idea really :)

[quote name='algmusic' post='1106499' date='Jan 28 2011, 06:41 PM']how do you drive it at 6ohms if you have a 4 or 8ohm amp?[/quote]
Sorry to say this, but it is quite funny!

U don't have a 4Ohm or an 8Ohm amp,lol, u have 4Ohm minimum load and 8Ohm max load. 6Ohm is between those values, so it will work just fine.

Sorry again, i just wanted to say that .

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

[quote name='iubitu'' post='1116094' date='Feb 5 2011, 01:58 AM']Sorry to say this, but it is quite funny!

U don't have a 4Ohm or an 8Ohm amp,lol, u have 4Ohm minimum load and 8Ohm max load. 6Ohm is between those values, so it will work just fine.

Sorry again, i just wanted to say that .[/quote]

Hmm, maybe for you, but if I knew something that you didn't know, I'm not sure I would have made the same comment. I find that in life, if ask questions when you don't know you learn something. People who are afraid to ask the 'stupid' question to understand something are well.. stupid

• 1 month later...