Why become a member? ×

Little Mark Ii 250

dan2112

Up for sale is my Mark Bass Little Mark 250 bass head. This is a lightweight head weighing less than most laptops but churns out a very impressive (loud) 250 watts at 4 ohms. I've done small gigs to large festival gigs with this head and has been plenty loud for onstage monitoring. The head has never missed a beat in the two years I have owned it. Selling due to jumping on the orange bandwagon :) and unfortunately, this is no longer used. Not looking for any amp trades as I am happy with my rig. I'm looking for £240 (delivered) o.n.o and I am willing to deliver within a reasonable distance from Cardiff (Bristol etc) or local collection.

Cheers, Dan
[attachment=69860:photo_1.JPG]
[attachment=69861:photo_2.JPG]
[attachment=69862:photo_3.JPG]

[quote name='dan2112' post='1100756' date='Jan 24 2011, 01:32 PM']Up for sale is my Mark Bass Little Mark 250 bass head. This is a lightweight head weighing less than most laptops but churns out a very impressive (loud) 250 watts at 4 ohms. I've done small gigs to large festival gigs with this head and has been plenty loud for onstage monitoring. The head has never missed a beat in the two years I have owned it. Selling due to jumping on the orange bandwagon :) and unfortunately, this is no longer used. Not looking for any amp trades as I am happy with my rig. I'm looking for £240 (delivered) o.n.o and I am willing to deliver within a reasonable distance from Cardiff (Bristol etc) or local collection.

Cheers, Dan
[attachment=69860:photo_1.JPG]
[attachment=69861:photo_2.JPG]
[attachment=69862:photo_3.JPG][/quote]

PM'd!