Why become a member? ×

MM Bongo 4 HH TRADED

mikeh

I wanted to start a new ad as my other one got a bit confusing.

Bongo 4 HH for sale £700. OR I will trade for a Lakland DJ 4 or Sadowsky Metro/Tokyo with some cash your way.

The Bongo is in excellent condition and only has the usual Bongo headstock chips.

Double Humbucker and 4 (yes 4) band eq. Controls go Vol - Pan - Low mid/High mid - Bass/Treb. Punchy as hell, and will cut through any mix. Pretty much a marmite bass on the looks department. Im onr that doesnt like the look of the bass, but they play and sound SSOOOoooo Good.

Only for sale now as I have an opportunity to get a dream bass.....

Also comes with special edition leather bound hardcase.

Chips

Edited by mikeh

• 4 weeks later...

Just a free BUMP for my mate Mike - also to add, I played this bass last night and it really surprised me how supply and easy to handle it was. Didnt get a chance to plug it in but with a pair of MM humbuckers i have no doubt it kicks out some nice sounds!

I have NEVER been able to get "comfortable" with a Musicman bass, the necks have never appealed to me - but the Bongo just seems to feel right, and if I wasnt GASsing for a top 5 String Jazz, I would probably buy this.

Cheers Luke, yes it was a shame we couldnt plug the basses in, but we got funny enough looks, 4 blokes going to your room, basses in tow. It would of been funny though to see the look as we wheeled in some rigs as well.

Its a cracking bass and does come into its own when plugged in, But I really want some kind of jazz bass!!!

HAHA true - must have thought our little "bass love in" was a bit weird!

I reckon we could have got away with wheeling in a few rigs and the odd drumkit too!

RE: Jazzes, this looks amazing: [url="http://basschat.co.uk/index.php?showtopic=14403"]http://basschat.co.uk/index.php?showtopic=14403[/url] - ive been tempted myself but its one string shy of what I need!

Quality bass this, from a quality chap. Luke, Alan and myself all had a play with this bass a couple of nights back, and all of us agreed what a cracker it was. Low action, sustain for days, and almost any tone combination you could ever need. Buy with confidence.